[OM] Re: Whither Khen?

Subject: [OM] Re: Whither Khen?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:55:48 +0800
I think no one is talking about lens mount here, a near telecentric design
does not require a new mount. It is the rear element size count, for a 100%
true telecentric design you need a rear element as large as the image
sensor. I don't see Olympus is doing this for all DZ lenses.

BTW, Canon does not support their manual focus lenses. Nikon do but still
not fully support on all camera models.

C.H.Ling