[OM] Re: Some pictures...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some pictures...
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:31:17 +0100
Hi Martyn,

Nice set. My favourites were the two from Carnac and the blue boat at
Locmariaquer. The shot of the standing stones going down to the waters edge
seemed really odd as I have never seen them that close to water although I
suppose it's possible that the water wasn't around when they were raised..

The pano is wonderful and after reading your comment about obvious joins I
went back to look again to see why I missed them :-) I didn't see any.

--Graham