[OM] Re: The plan emerges

Subject: [OM] Re: The plan emerges
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 04:15:29 -0700 (PDT)
Moose wrote:
> I thought I'd give you my thoughts about what would make them
> attractive to me.

The Isle Royale expedition was a little more physical demanding,
not only in terms of hiking, but also in sleeping than I would
propose for *most* adventures. There is lodging available, but
for an obscene price.

The porcupines, for example, would include waterfalls as well as
time spent up in the Keeweenaw Peninsula photographing old mine
sites, incredible terrain and ancient graveyards.

The Smokies, well, yes, either spring or fall is outstanding
there.

Texas?  Well, I'm told that there might be something worthwhile
there, but for the life of me...

Four-Corners?  You like that one, eh?

All future expeditions, except where impossible, will utilize
hotels or B&Bs for lodging.

Of course, they won't be nearly as cheep, either.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com