[OM] Re: The plan emerges

Subject: [OM] Re: The plan emerges
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:00:58 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/2006 6:42:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Texas?  Well, I'm told that there might be something  worthwhile
there, but for the life of me...

We call them, "Fighting Words" down here.  There is plenty worthwhile  to see
and plenty that ain't worth seeing either.  If you'd drag your  sorry bruise
butt down here, I'd be happy to show you some of both.

I will, by the way, be carting about a dozen B&W prints from Isle  Royale, in
for a critique this morning and if I can get it all put together have  them
reviewed in a portfolio review later this month.   I'll get some  of them
posted to AGs gallery when I get a little time to scan them. Not  all OM as I
also
had a pinhole and a toy camera with me.  The OM are  the best, however doubt
that I really needed to say that.  <{8^)   Bill Barber