[OM] Re: Some pictures...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some pictures...
From: Stuart Robinson <restmengi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:29:25 +0100
Excellent, I particularly like the  Dolmen at Pierres  Plates, never
seen  any like that before.  Have you ever seen the one at Coat Maël
near Maël Pestivien?  that's a huge one, I only have a poor quality
scanned photo of it somewhere if I can find it I'll put it on flickr.
We, the wife & myself, just came across it once, I've never seen
anything written about it. Here's a picture I took near Carnac a while
ago that you may like http://www.flickr.com/photos/restmengi/230751417/.
We're in Brittany again for a week from next Friday night, is there
anyone over there would like to say hello one day? I could pop up or
down, we're staying near Rostrenen.

Stuart