[OM] Re: The plan emerges

Subject: [OM] Re: The plan emerges
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:30:16 -0400
FWIW, when I was shooting RZ a number of years ago, I attempted to
order some gear from Cathay Photo in Singapore because the prices were
about 40% less than discount prices in the U.S.  Their response was a
very polite but firm, "Sorry but our agreement with Mamiya prohibits
us from exporting equipment to the U.S."  I was trying to decide
between RZ and 'blad anyway so that pushed me to the latter.

ScottGee1