[OM] Re: The plan emerges

Subject: [OM] Re: The plan emerges
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:55:31 -0400
One of the biggest complaints regarding the IS-1, IS-1000, L-1 was slow
auto focus.  That model could not lock focus on an object moving toward
the camera.  IS-3 solved this.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net