[OM] Re: Multi spot metering

Subject: [OM] Re: Multi spot metering
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 00:19:17 +0800
<moan> I didn't want my name plastered across the website. I did tell the
person to withdraw my name and all forms of association actually. as for
Deborah, I went to Uni with her. Very nice and pleasant girl. Blond hair
blue eyes and all....  :)

More responses below. Thanks

K.

On 02/10/06, Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What an interesting link. :-)
>

> Winsor
> Long Beach, CA
> USA
>

> On Oct 1, 2006, at 1:16 PM, Hans van Veluwen wrote:
>

> > : Khen, in which year did you join Olympus?
> >
> >> 1976 but fully in 1982
> >
> > Wow, truly amazing. You must really have been a briljant young guy to
> > join Olympus R&D in Japan at the age of only 16 (how did you manage
> > that, being a non-Japanese as your name indicates?) and even
> > combine it
> > with a study in Monash Uni (Mannix College) in Australia!

Hans, I was doing contract work. I have never been a full-time employee at
Olympus. And the name I was known as in Japan was my Japanese name.

> > (In case you wonder - a while ago someone sent me this link which
> > can be
> > found if your name is Googled:
> >
> > http://alvindoss.com/2005/11/12/how-to-make-a-small-camera-take-big-
> > pict
> > ures-the-easy-way

Yeah.....Alvin was my student. He's surprisingly good although the pics on
his website generally don't do him justice.

> > with the little conversation you had with Deborah Matthews Green.)

I've been trying to locate her but failed so far...  :(
Here's a long long shot....do you know her, Hans?

> > Hans
> > List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> > List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com