[OM] Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary note

Subject: [OM] Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary note
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:26:17 -0400
Reminds me that the Oly Ody shots cost me one of my dioptric correction
lenses and eyecups.  Much too loose and always falling off when brushing
against me when hanging on a neck strap.  I had told myself no less than
1000 times to thread a piece of fishing line through the eyecup and
attach the other end to the strap eyelet with a swivel snap hook but it
took me to the 1001th time to learn the lesson.

Chuck Norcutt