[OM] Re: Multi spot metering

Subject: [OM] Re: Multi spot metering
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:08:12 +0200
Khen wrote:

: <moan> I didn't want my name plastered across the website. I did tell
the
: person to withdraw my name and all forms of association actually.

I can imagine why.... :)

: as for Deborah, I went to Uni with her. Very nice and pleasant girl.
: Blond hair blue eyes and all....  :)

Hmmmmm. A girl to drive a man crazy?

: Hans, I was doing contract work. I have never been a full-time
employee at
: Olympus. And the name I was known as in Japan was my Japanese name.

Ah well, that explains it all, then.

> > with the little conversation you had with Deborah Matthews Green.)
: I've been trying to locate her but failed so far...  :(
: Here's a long long shot....do you know her, Hans?

Sure I do! I met her when I was chairman of the Sony Optical Division
Group. In fact it was her who convinced me to buy Konica Minolta!

Hans