[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:47:22 -0700
Different email accounts behave very differently. My hotmail account
became so sporadic I tried out gmail again. I would strongly recommend
using gmail. Nothing seems to be lost and the posts show up quickly
(even Graham's are getting through to me). The web interface to gmail
is quite nice. It does a better job of keeping threads together than
either Outlook or Outlook Express ever did for me.

My personal account hosted by ICDSoft seems to be very slow receiving
the list email but very reliabble and quick for email within the U.S.
Probably different companies handle the overseas traffic very
differently.

-jeff