[OM] OM SYSTEM LIST - IS KHEN REAL???

Subject: [OM] OM SYSTEM LIST - IS KHEN REAL???
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:44:31 +0200
Dear all OM and E series users,

I would like to write just only a short story. Long time ago, I started to
learn many, many things in this list. I must recognize there is a very high
skill and I was very pleased to learn a lot of technical stuff from Richard
Schätzl, Paul D. Farrar, John Hermanson, Giles Steward and even :DORO (etc...)
who has jumped to MYFOURTHIRDS ;-) Very, very kind people who never wrote
things I´ve recently readed in this list.
Please don´t misunderstand me... because I think this is the main key here...
but IMHO there is no point having written tons of replies about... is Khen
Real????

Being honest, I feel really bad with this type of behaviour, he is still
replying to some messages and due to "everybody" has written is Khen Real??? is
not going to reply to him anymore. Wow!!! Congratulations...

Being real or unreal, I would like to apologize for this type of behaviour.
Sorry Khen!

David Irisarri

pd: Thank you for having readed this message.