[OM] Re: FW: Re: dust on lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: FW: Re: dust on lenses
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:26:35 -0700 (PDT)
age is a bonus around here, we need the skills and experiences, and getting out
a bit is healthy..the medic here is 63, the site superintendant is 61, there is
no hindrance for age here.. my Dad is 67 and he is an electrician in the oil
patch for about 4 months a year or so these days, he cut back a bit so he could
go fishing.. but they call him a couple times a year to come to work..

No Fear!

I'll keep posting pictures..

http://baffinislandntcanada.fotopic.net

Cheers.. Tim