[OM] Re: a personal attack

Subject: [OM] Re: a personal attack
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:30:53 -0600
I don't want to beat a dead horse, so I won't.
I will just say, Keith, that sounds like a fair summation.
In my personal dealings with Khen Lim he seems honest, open, genuine, and
very experienced. I have no reason to doubt him or the information he has
shared with all of us, and with me personally. I have quite enjoyed having
him around, and have found him to be very quick to listen and help. I
consider him a friend. I am hopeful that, in time, others here will as well.
Velveteen Rabbit signing off.