[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:31:27 -0400
Dave,

This is a "feature" of Gmail sadly. Well I call it a "feature" its actually
rather a pain if you retain an archive of the useful stuff offline like I
do. Gmail don't make it an option either unfortunately. Their help forum has
many references to be users who found and continue to find this a pain going
back a couple of years now. I just put up with it myself as my ICDsoft based
address couldn't sustain a reliable delivery of the list. Anyway Gmail think
it's a selling point that you don't get back an email you already have in
the sent folder. It goes along with their never delete an email again
concept. I personally cannot imagine anything more scary than to retain
*all* the email I receive...
I will say that the Gmail web interface is probably the best I have used.

HTH, Dan S.