[OM] OK, TIME OUT EVERYBODY

Subject: [OM] OK, TIME OUT EVERYBODY
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:39:43 -0700 (PDT)
The List-Lapdog here,

Let's give Khen a rest here.  We all have our opinions regarding
him (both for and against).

At this point, his work history is not fully revealed (probably
for good reason--even I don't tell everything) and the holes
bring up questions as well as dates.  However, it is well known
that companies hire high-school age talented kids as interns to
do filing, part-spec catelog work and other menial tasks. The
bright ones with good work ethic and interest in the business
are hired full-time during or after college.  For all we know,
Khen was just a computer-nerd that happened to know his way
around MS-DOS and as we all know, most engineers can't type,
much less figure out how to run a database program.  For what
it's worth, I got my start in the broadcast industry as a
software support geek.

I'd suggest that if you have any specific questions or issues
about Khen, that you email him directly.  I have.

In the meantime, let's sit on our hands and knock off the
for/against Khen posts.

The List-Lapdog has spoken!  And, no, I don't want a single
response to this email.  Let's get back to E/OM content.

AG-the biting will start soon-Schnozz

http://mail.yahoo.com