[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:39:20 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Richard Ociepka wrote:

> Although I didn't care for some of the hard feelings that developed I
> didn't find any issues with the contents of Khen's messages.
> Many of us felt that he was a good source of information.

Much of his content is technically accurate, I recognise many of his stories
from published material such as the Maitani interviews and the Vision Age
magazines. It's the "insider" information that is really in question.  The
only way we can asses that is to evaluate the information being provided
against known historical records.  Serious Olympus collectors will pick up
on many inconsistencies in what is being said.  Like I said before, things
just don't add up, and I'm not the only one who has picked up on it.

> I would hate to think that one would go through all that typing to
> deliver a knowingly false message.

Some people go to even greater extents to satify their needs.
                                        -mark