[OM] Re: Some pictures...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some pictures...
From: Stuart Robinson <restmengi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:30:44 +0100
Thanks Moose,

I think I have the original on a backup drive at home, but can't really
remember what it's like. I had worked the sky on a separate layer but
only adjusted the levels & saturation. On my first attempt to separate
the sky from the ground I ended up with a line along the tops of the
trees which I had to get rid of, I'm experimenting with differing
feather settings to see what works best. I'd underexposed in camera to
reduce the burned out highlights.

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm heading in the right direction.

Stuart