[OM] Re: #181 : #182

Subject: [OM] Re: #181 : #182
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:15:23 -0600
That's pretty funny! :-))

Marc...your OY, OY, OY, had me laughing out loud. We attended the 2000
summer Olympics there in Sydney, and for years...well, heck, even to this
day, at times my husband and I just look at each other and say "Aussie,
Aussie, Aussie, OY, OY, OY!!!!!!" What a blast we had. Beautiful country,
and your country men are the friendliest I've seen. (Not that I'm all that
well traveled). We loved it, tho. Couldn't believe how nice everyone was. We
kept watching the toilets flush to see which direction the water would
swirl. :-))) Silly Americans!!! ;-))
Candace