[OM] Re: email/list issues & E-300 naughtiness

Subject: [OM] Re: email/list issues & E-300 naughtiness
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:19:22 -0500
On 10/2/06, Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> and despite the 300 being a persnickety little creature with a mind all her
> own, I do absolutely love that camera. So...I'm anxious to hear their offer,
> and then curious as to what decision I will make from there. Last it was in,
> the upgrade offered was the E-1. I'm not sure if that is still the offered
> upgrade, or if I would bite. Any thoughts?
> Candace

That would be surprising if the upgrade path from the E-300 is the
E-1.  It might be more interesting for you to have the E-1, though
since you enjoy the E-300 so much, it might just be tempting to take a
refurb if offered.

Given the amount of money I've spent collecting OM bodies through the
years, it is interesting to me that I have little temptation to own
multiple Olympus DSLRs.  My main temptation has been to pick up a
Nik*n DSLR that can play nicely with some of my old AI Nikk*rs.

Joel W.