[OM] Walt's hitched git-along

Subject: [OM] Walt's hitched git-along
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 06:57:31 -0700 (PDT)
> Walt (wishing his legs worked better)

Walt, I highly recommend that you check out the off-road version
of the Segway.  It's a bit pricey, but honestly, these things
give you mobility that would be quite liberating to your
distance-from-vehicle restrictions.

Oh, and they can carry a camera bag too!

I rode one a little while back and was very impressed by it.
Now the new version is even better as it allows you to lean into
the corners.

I know it is expensive, but just consider it another vehicle
(this fits in your OM-Runner or SSR).  I'm sure you could gussy
it up with another fifty horsepower.  ;)

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com