[OM] Re: email/list issues & E-300 naughtiness

Subject: [OM] Re: email/list issues & E-300 naughtiness
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:26:08 -0600
Hi Joel, currently trying out this thunderbird/mozilla thing...
2 months ago when I had the 300 in for service the E-1 was the upgrade
they were offering for the any E series camera. We shall see what it is
next week when I call and get a repair order for it this time. It is
hard to know what to do.
Candace