[OM] Re: Olde news? Johnston rates 2 Zuikos "best"

Subject: [OM] Re: Olde news? Johnston rates 2 Zuikos "best"
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:17:11 -0700
You forgot to mention the picture of the book further down on the same
page with the well worn OM4T on the front cover and an f2 Zuiko. I
can't make out the focal length but would guess it's a 28 judging by
the shape of the rubber hood on the front. Hmm... I don't have a
rubber hood for a 28/2, perhaps it is a 24/2.
-jeff