[OM] Re: Isle Royale Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Isle Royale Pictures
From: "Komtanoo Pinpimai" <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 19:52:59 -0500
Thanks Moose, Ken, Chuck for clicking it, sorry for loading forever, the
blogging software is too crappy to do page seperation or thumbnail, and the
host is pretty slow. I blog there only because they give me almost unlimited
free space. After isle royale trip, I felt sympathy to my weakness, I'm in
YMCA now, preparing for upcoming missions.

-kem

On 10/3/06, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> > I'd be happy to look at a few images but this page just continues to
> > load and load and load and load and load.  It's still loading as I write
> > this note and I'm going to be forced to kill it.  Might have been some
> > good stuff there but I wasn't going to wait nor try to sort it out.
> >
> It's the blog form used by many younger folks. Rather than an index
> linking to the images, everything is one stream of text and images. It
> does take a long time to load, but I jost go do other things while it
> loads. Once loaded, ONe may cruise effortlessly through it without ever
> waiting for an image to load. A different paradigm, but with its own
> strong points.
>
> In this case, I find the result worth the wait. As a blog of the trip,
> there is stuff that could be of little interest to those who don't know
> Kem and friends, but I enjoyed the opportunity to get a better sense of
> another list member. Again because of the format, it's easy to skim.
>
> AND, interspersed with snaps and establishing shots, there are some
> really first class images, although a couple need horizon
> straightening.  :-)
>
> Some great stuff in there, Kem!
>
> Moose

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

when you were born, a problem was solved