[OM] Re: Isle Royale Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Isle Royale Pictures
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 06:30:58 +0100
Kem

I enjoyed your photos as well, especially the bird ones.

If you wanted it to load faster with that system you could make the
photos smaller, say 600 pixels wide (instead of the 800 you have
used).  You wouldn't lose much impact for most people and it would
not look too small on a large monitor.  I should not think that the
blogging software was intended for images that large ...

Chris