[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: James Royall <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 06:54:49 +0100
Alamy's requirement for digital images is a 'pro' level camera with a
true (non-interpolated) resolution of at least 6 megapixels. They
then want the image interpolated to 48Mb using something like PS CS/
CS2 or Genuine Fractals. They do say that whatever method is used
they will QC assess all images on their merits, regardless of the
method used, so maybe with high quality pixels you could still be
fine using the e1.

James