[OM] Re: Is the ME-1 any good? Re: Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary note

Subject: [OM] Re: Is the ME-1 any good? Re: Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary note
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 08:06:45 -0400
I noticed that when rising from a sitting position with camera around
neck, ME-1 frame catches on shirt buttons, edge of belt, edge of jeans.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net