[OM] Re: email/list issues & E-300 naughtiness

Subject: [OM] Re: email/list issues & E-300 naughtiness
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:33:36 +0800
A used E-300 is around $400 here, you want to get one at $200 :-)?

I had the E-1 for over two years and I got a E-300 last October. For party
shoot that sometimes require group photos of over 50 peoples the E-300
really did much better but for my personal works (fun actually), 5MP is good
enough.

Talking about the E-300, in some way it is better than the E-1 besides the
resolution, such as lighter shutter release, lower vibration, built in flash
and much better batter life. Some people don't like its form factor but I
have no problem with it, the only thing missing is the front dial for
shutter/aperture adjustment in M mode.

C.H.Ling