[OM] Re: Fwd: Re: OM-4 speed ring help needed

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Re: OM-4 speed ring help needed
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 09:02:41 -0400
If you've used the camera a lot, the shutter speed ring detent notches
are probably worn down, leaving a small rounded area.  As an emergency
fix, you can lightly file each notch with a small rat tail file, or
replace the dial.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net