[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:05:35 -0400
I'm sure that Alamay's requirements relate to the native output of the
camera which includes the common Bayer interpolation you mention.
However, there are cameras with dual size outputs that reinterpolate to
a larger size than what would be considered "native" for the sensor.
But I think any such cameras already deliver native resolution of 6 MP
or more so there shouldn't be any question.

Chuck Norcutt