[OM] A new arrival ...

Subject: [OM] A new arrival ...
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:14:03 +0100
Good evening all,

This has little to say,  but it is simply to check if your cuteness filters
are operating correctly:

http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/indiv.pl?dir=albert&photo=albert10_7.jpg

Altogether now ... awhhhh!

(om-2, zuiko 50mm f1.4 silvernose, superia 400, and not enough light, hence
the absurdly small DOF).

incidently, I'm never really sure if I like the colour casts on superia
400.. it's 100 and 200 siblings are great,  as is press 800, but for some
reason the 400 never has that lovely saturation that I'm so fond off.

anyhoo.

p.

--
  \ \\ \  "What is gained by fear will be lost when fear abates." / // /