[OM] Re: email/list issues & E-300 naughtiness

Subject: [OM] Re: email/list issues & E-300 naughtiness
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:27:37 -0700 (PDT)
> A used E-300 is around $400 here, you want to get one at $200
> :-)?

Exactly. USD $200 is exactly what I consider it to be worth on
the used market to me. I'm actually quite suprised that they've
been holding value as well as they have.

Why $200?  It's what my average OM purchase price is.  Since I'm
already digital, I can't use the "no film cost" argument. That
only works for the first camera.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com