[OM] Re: OM-4 speed ring help needed

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 speed ring help needed
From: S Revlis <srevlis3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 05:36:38 -0700 (PDT)
Wow, you guys are fantastic - all of you. What a great list this is. Don't know
how I lived so long without it.

  Let me take the ring apart one more time before I take you up on the offer,
maybe I can get it smooth enough with the ring I have. I got  a few more weeks
to sort it out before I'm off the China. By the way, Is Hong Hong still a good
place to buy OM gear?

John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

rat tail is round.

OMG! I just priced the part (CE572900) through the Olympus Dealers
website. Price would be $40. Jees, it's just a shutter speed dial.
I don't have new ones, but send me $10 and I'll mail you a lightly used
one in primo condition.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com | omtech1 AT verizon.net