[OM] Re: resolving power and medium format lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: resolving power and medium format lenses
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:23:40 +0200
sorry about the post I rushed it, With the following sentence I didn't
mean they sell more 22 megapixel backs, I meant that the backs have more
megapixels than the 35mm dslr based cameras, but is there any point, if
the lenses can't resolv more detail, from  what I can see there isn't
much more light coming through the bronica lens compared to a zuiko F2