[OM] Re: Multi-spot experiences? [Was: Multi spot metering]

Subject: [OM] Re: Multi-spot experiences? [Was: Multi spot metering]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 21:29:06 +0100
Christos

The only difference, in the way I use it at least, is that you cannot
increase or decrease the exposure so quickly in AUTO.  Otherwise, the
systems are complementary.

However, there was a discussion some years ago about the differences
in the metering between AUTO and MANUAL.  I can't remember the thrust
of the discussion and I don't think that it was worth
remembering ... :-)

Cheers

Chris