[OM] E-500 during the civil war

Subject: [OM] E-500 during the civil war
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 19:34:59 -0400
My daughter needed extra credit for her history class. The reenactment of the
Battle of Perryville was the ticket. It's about 2 hours from Louisville. My
daughter of course ditched me immediately after spending 20 minutes there and
rode home with friends. I captured quite a few shots and keeping to the theme
coverted them to sepia.
 For those interested this is the site for information on the reenactment.
http://www.perryvillereenactment.org/pv-Schedule.php
 These are a few of the shots I took.

http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/cfdtroops.jpg
http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/attack1Sep.jpg
http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/attack2sep.jpg
http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/CFCalvary.jpg
http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/CFDOfficers.jpg

 It figures I was on the confederate side of the battlefield! Luckily I was not
shot as a spy....

Bob