[OM] Totaly off topic

Subject: [OM] Totaly off topic
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 17:32:40 -0700
Some one I know sent this copy of this ad to me I edited out some addresses
and phone numbers out of it but thought it might be of interest to those of
us who are married on the list.

Post Date:
 Aug 7th, 2006

Expire Date:
 Sep 6th, 2006

$10,000

06' Suzuki GSXR 1000
2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its
500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels
have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling
it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife.
Apparently "do whatever the  f*** you want" doesn't mean what I thought.
Call me, Steve

John Gettis