[OM] new pics posted

Subject: [OM] new pics posted
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 20:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
I'm home from Baffin Island for the winter, and have some posted pics.

I wish I could take pics to do justice to this incredible spectacular place. I
still havent figured out how to white balance the blue Ultraviolet out of the
pics, and dont have a UV filter yet, but I will for the spring, when I go back
to open the camp up again 2nd week in March.

Disclaimer: The seals and walrus/polar bear fight images were taken by a
biologist there, unfortunately I didnt get to see the actual fight, but a
spectacular image none the less and worth sharing.  I have permission to post it

http://baffinislandntcanada.fotopic.net

Cheers.. Tim Randles