[OM] Re: Totaly off topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Totaly off topic
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 23:06:34 -0700
I started riding when I was 43--late enough to be conscious of my mortality.
Took all the safety classes, wear all the gear, all the time. It's a total
blast. The community is great. It's also an incredibly dangerous thing to be
doing. I think about stopping every once in a while. Pretty seriously after
my first crash on the street (after nine years and 100,000 miles plus of
riding) a couple months ago. If I wasn't already so into it, I don't think
I'd start. Unless you're a paparazzi, photography is a much more benign
hobby.

Rob in Seattle