[OM] Re: sticking the ME-1

Subject: [OM] Re: sticking the ME-1
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 07:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
I recall my school days when the girls would slowly build up the inside of
their boyfriends rings with layer upon layer of clear nail polish. Now that it
came mind, it brings back a few fond memories.
 Is that a possibility to get a firmer grip on the ME-1? Or would it desolve it
rather than form layers?

Bob