[OM] Re: Totaly off topic - a bit back on & some ?'s

Subject: [OM] Re: Totaly off topic - a bit back on & some ?'s
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:36:59 -0700
I got a Shuberth Concept for exactly that reason. On the trip to Alaska
(wearing a full face) I took way fewer photos than I might have otherwise.
Decided to try a flip-up for our honeymoon. Worked well as far as the photos
went, but as Russ said, the flip-up was noisier and heavier, and the shape
didn't fit my head as well as my previous Arai.

As far as the gloved photos go, we used a Stylus Epic, pointed in the
general direction of the view while riding.... That resulted in some pretty
cool shots.

I went back to an Arai Profile for my latest helmet. I figure I'll just
allow more time to stop and smell the flowers (and take photos of them) on
my next tour.

Rob in Seattle