[OM] Re: [OM][OT]Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Madness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT]Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Madness
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 20:51:12 -0600
I can relate to your history. At the ripe old age of 67 I still ride but not
on the highways with people in cages. I gave that up after leaving a lot of
skin on the local roads. I have a great little Beta Techno 250 Trials. Now I
have an offer to buy a four-wheeler at a good price from a family whose
daughter was killed on the thing. It would be handy, but........

/jmac