[OM] Re: Question about EV compensation of flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about EV compensation of flash
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:27:00 -0700
The F280 in the FP setting has a constant light output for all
intents and purposes. If the compensation is needed to balance
against the ambient light the only thing you can do is move closer or
farther away. Considering how weak it is you do not have much
flexibility with it.

So no, there is no compensation with the shutter speed dial.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA