[OM] Re: [OM][OT]Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Madness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT]Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Madness
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:08:25 +0000
The worst two-wheeling experience I ever had was back about 1974 while riding a
Honda 350 dirt bike out in the boonies with the usual crew of buddies and wives
and beer and BBQ. As I recall, just before turning my head back in the
direction I was going at about 30mph and getting up close and personal with a
low-hanging tree limb, which took out two teeth and fractured my left
cheekbone, I was yelling to everyone, "Hey, y'all, watch this."

Those are common last words in this part of the country, for some reason. Must
be the BBQ.

Walt, who made part of this up, but only a little, and won't say which part

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>