[OM] Re: Totaly off topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Totaly off topic
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:25:03 -0700
It seems to me that the fallacy is that people can be 100% attentive
and in control all of the time. A mode of transportation that depends
on that state of consciousness is doomed to hurt people. I like
motorcycles too and have even considered getting one again, but at
least a car gives a little margin for error. Pushing your fender in
six inches is the not the same as pushing your head in six inches.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA