[OM] Re: OT (kinda) Disappointing Discovery

Subject: [OM] Re: OT (kinda) Disappointing Discovery
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:47:02 -0700
I think the A2 finder was unique in its resolution. All the others
had lower resolution EVFs. However the implementation of some of them
was pretty good. The one in my Coolpix was good and the one in the
C-8080 looked good too. Certainly all of them were better than the
tiny optical tunnel in most P&S cameras. Actually I think the C-8080
was the nicest of those 8MP 2/3" sensor cameras - really nicely built
and very quick like the Minolta, less zoom and no image
stabilization, but a really nice lens.

Yes, I wished they would have put the 4/3 sensor into a similar
camera too although the smaller E cams with a kit lens would probably
be as small, light and inexpensive with a much better viewfinder.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA