[OM] Re: Totaly off topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Totaly off topic
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:55:45 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Well, since you're in France, I'll still give you credit for not hitting
> all the trees that that are only 1 cm from the side of the road.
>
> Chuck Norcutt

Actually, that sounds like many buildings in England!
Many of their smaller towns have masonry buildings that are built right up to
the edge of the road! Literally! The corners of some buildings have
cornerstones that literally form the corner around which your car has to bend,
to continue on... Whoa!
I suspect the road has been widened until they use each and every inch of
right-of-way (or is it left-of-way over there?)
I had a medium sized Ford saloon last trip over. Never again.
I will find a Mini-sized 4-door and feel a lot safer!

keith whaley