[OM] Re: OT (kinda) Disappointing Discovery

Subject: [OM] Re: OT (kinda) Disappointing Discovery
From: Russ Butler <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:12:02 -0400
Rob Harrison wrote:
> I had a look at a F30 in the shop today, and realized that I will not be
> able to operate one of them new-fangled digicams with no viewfinder without
> my READING GLASSES! Crikey! Unless of course I hold it about 30 inches away.
> Or rely on the Œbeep-beep¹ to tell me the shot is in focus.

Hey, at least you can hear!

I just had my wife demonstrate how she uses her digital P&S. Using my
progressive glasses, I can (sort of) see the image come into focus. And
she pointed out that I could also tell by hearing the beep. What beep?
(Guess I should have used earplugs in my early riding and shooting days.)

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)