[OM] Re: Must-have accessory of the year!

Subject: [OM] Re: Must-have accessory of the year!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:43:24 -0700
Interesting site ... a Yale senior applied for a job and received 15
minutes of "fame". Just as cell phones have made illegal behavior a
little more accountable, internet blogging might make any activity
"accountable". Perhaps the massive quantity of "junk" will overwhelm
any real changes.

You'll probably start seeing heavy promotion of the "Human Network" by
a computer plumbing vendor ... the 30ft banner is across the street. A
tremendous amount of money is being bet by many companies on greatly
increasing internet traffic.
-jeff