[OM] Re: How far would you go to get the shot?

Subject: [OM] Re: How far would you go to get the shot?
From: "James McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:08:35 -0600
I shouldn't have put the word "thanks" there but I was a little unhappy at
the time. I was finally able to get rid of the corrupted file but for a
while it had everything but the Norton messages locked up. I use the MS
Internet Explorer and it is more vulnerable but I've not had a virus problem
for a long time. I'm trying to get my 2005 taxes finished and yesterday my
cable connection went bad and then my router failed and had to be replaced.
Not a good day but I am sorry for being bitchy.

/jmac